Sunday, May 9, 2010

Feliz Dia De Mama



Today was a blissed out mama day. I got a pet snail and card from my seven year old daughter. This is what the card said,

Feliz Dia De Mama

Tu es mi mama. Tu es la mama del mundo. Tu es mi sol cuando yo es frio. Cuando solo es blanco y negro tu da me colores. Cuando mi corason se roto tu lo pego hunto. Cuando yo no es bonita tu cambiar yo y despaes yo es bonita tu cambiar yo y despues yo es bonita. Y por eso estas flores estan para y ti.

Nice.

We went to Cirque Du Soleil, which is fun because not only is it an awesome show but I don't have to interpret much for my son. Instead my hand is free to hold his when I get scared a preformer will fall.

We had a great family day, it is bliss to be so loved.




1 comment:

Carolee said...

I love the card, and the snail! It sounds like a blissful mother's day indeed.